Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 12:18 AM , Friday, February 20, 2009

DOGG-IES..
Recently, Lily gave birth, A-G-A-I-N. HAHA. But this time, sadly., only two puupies and when my dad took Lily to see the doctor, one more puppy was found died inside her womb.
Well, now we can't deny, she is OLD. O-L-D already. =( We had two of them for quite a long long long time liao lor.. I think since my primary school yehh, before Ai Qi was borned. =) HEHE. But what can I say, I am NOT, absolute-ly not a dog lover. HEHE.. Though, these two dogs are really special to me.
You see, they will bark everytime we come back home. EVERYTIME. Even if most of the time we just ignore (if bad mood..) or smile then continue life.
When we were much younger, when we used to be less occupied, we would bring them along for a basikal ride. =))) When I really don't have anyone to talk to, HAHA~ Yeap man! I talk to them! HAHA =X
And, guess what? They're the perfect listener man.. =) HEHE. EH., they're super smart de lor. Lily is smarter and more 'leader' and more daring lah; Bobo a bit more timid and 'half-smart' .. HAHA. EH really leh, Lily would gain ways, W-A-Y-S to run away and be home in time before my dad comes home leh. She even can recognise my dad's car's sound and act good in front of him. But Bobo hoor, a bit slow de lahh., always kena wan. If both of them run out to play, Bobo will most probably be the one outside the gate waiting for the auto gate to open.
OH and ya! They sometimes even fight yehh. R-E-A-L-L-Y! They would bark at each other, OR, no matter how or who tries to put them together in same cage, they will not! Of course then we know they fight lahh.
FUNNY ho?
HAHA. At least for me lahh. =D
Why must little things be so insignificant yet SO close to heart, huh?
N-O-W, two more babies are borned! WOHOOO?
And this itself again, made my whole family excited. =)
I still don't really love dogs. HEHE..
But I really thank the Lord, for these two special crazy-barkers!
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?