Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:53 PM , Sunday, February 15, 2009
THE PIANIST.A-R-T-S. What made someone who used to be in the science stream to abruptly changed her mind? Why this path?., instead of a simpler, safer, more assured path?
You ask me, I ask who leh?
HAHA.
NO-LAH. =D
Well, my sis decided to study Musics, major in PIANO. =). Though, if u ask the used-to-be Meiqi, she would tell you differently. To be honest lahh, it's always hard to live up to my family expectations when it comes to academics' stuff ETC. Usually, I am the one talking MORE, more noise, less book on hand, more exposal to the crazyly insanely hot Sun.
W-E-I-R-D loh.
Same environment, totally different character. =)
AHH. Back to the topic, this decision of hers that really inspired me a lot.
For someone who can excel in Science-based stuff to study Music?
Why take the risk when you can choose some safer, sure-got-money work?
Passion? I think ya lor. She chose what she loves the most.
She sometimes a bit crazy de lahh., middle of the night can hear piano being played sound. OR, suddenly rushes in my room to ask about my opinions on songs. Maybe out-siders wouldn't appreciate those pieces or don't know how much they mean to her. But to be frank, I still think they're super WOHOO lor, because those are more than just music.
I am inspired. Because, I am a totally covet when it comes to taking risk. HEHE.
I love Sports. But to be super frank lah, judging from my abilities and disabilities, I will not go far as an athelet. Don't worry, I have self-conscience. =) But who don't have super geng dreams? who don't have their secret plans for the IF or the MIGHT happen things?
I been really struggling with this. Because yup yup, Sukan season will be soon over. I will not have those pagar, high jump chances again, huh? I am not even sure whether I get to run or jump even as a F-6 student. It's hard to let go lohh., something I really love.
I been asking the Lord, why must I be the HI, BYE-BYE person when some people are made to break world records making history? W-H-Y, why why. Why life is just so like-that? UHH. Esspecially lahh, my hurdles! W-A-HH.. I never actually get to run under 17s leh!!, even after training like mad lehh! UNFAIR, UNFAIR!!! (Ya, I still remember.. UH.) Let's just don't talk about high jump lahh, devastating lor. =( Well, this really hit(ed) me lor.
WELL, during 'THE FUTURE" we did for Baptism class, I been really confused and felt life is A-H-H-H. The bible says that those who are faithful ETC will have greater treasure in heaven.
What really caught my attention was what's the point of having all those stuff if my family friends are in hell? I enjoying, they suffering?., what's the point huh?
But this was His answer : Isn't it the same?
God was sort of asking me in return, then isn't it the same when I asked why can't I be the renowned one who made it untill the top? What's the point?
WHAT'S THE POINT, huh?
=)
It feels A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! to get answers. =)
So yup, I am just another passed-already athelet who have an uncertain future. =P
Like THE PIANIST, I will take risk(s).
I will still run. Of course lahh! Loving it man!! Even if have to carry more kilograms of fats.. AHH.
But I don't want to be the best because I know I will never be.
I just want to love it. Every single second of it!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!! =X
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?