Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 11:49 PM , Thursday, February 05, 2009
RECOGNITIONSomething about school-less people is, HEHE. The so-called REST loses its original fresh-ness.
UHH. Yup., UHHHH.. (HAHA!!)
Nolah. I am happy and sad.
Happy, because no need to go school! WOHOO!!
Sad, because I sometimes feel out of the world.
Hmmm. OBLIGATION.
Sometimes I complaint having too much pressure or bounded.
Sometimes I wish to have that kind of sense of belonging to something.
But honestly, personally., It's worst when people around are just too busy pondering among their own OBLIGATIONS, or working, or PAK-TOR-ing, or seemed so happy and perfect or simply engaged to some STUFF(s).
Yup., ISH!!! ISH.
Well, maybe you're BUSY.
I am mad, because I am not.
It's weird to see others moving super fast to dash for something important in life. And me., ERN. Breaking records to records in my sleeping duration? =P
HEHE.
SO, I won't say I am not okay, nor okay. Because I am too okay to be okay.
Ya, I just don't get simplicity. I-S-H.
But, after all. And all..
There isn't anywhere better than home.
H-O-M-E, sweet home.
Even if home isn't perfect. Ya., even if.. =)
And ya,
Family, is one of the permanent, don't-care-bad-or-good obligation God blessed us with.
YEA MAN!! WOHOO.
So I guess I haven't been doing nothing lahh.
Even if I answer so. =P
I am learning.
Learning HARD to receive Jesus' love. And to accept simple, little, insignificant things.
I am learning to listen. =)
EHH., school-leaver is also a HARD job okay? =P
OH! and YA.,
We don't have to get ourselves recognised. =)
We have Jesus! (even if it's hard to truly accept His way of loving.)
I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
I HAVE FOUND A LOVE
NO HEART COULD FRAME
I WILL NEVER BE ALONE
I HAVE A PEACE
THAT STILLS MY SOUL
OH I BELIEVE
THE KING OF HEAVEN DIED FOR ME
JESUS LOVES ME, JESUS LOVES ME
THIS I KNOW
JESUS LOVES ME, JESUS LVOES ME
Do you know?
Do you just know, or by heart, know?
" If you know, live like you know it. "
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?