Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 12:44 AM , Wednesday, February 11, 2009
TALENT.Despite the fact that I know theoritically why God gave us talent or how those talents suppose to be used. Deep down, I have my own opinion.
I always have my own opinion(s).
What I didn't expect is that, T-A-L-E-N-T can save crushed spirits.
I needed a reason, to get back to school. Yup, I need a reason.
Y-U-P., I miss sport season. I miss the team. I miss that kind of sense of belonging. =)
Well, somehow. I am called back to help out in teaching hurdles. HEHE. Mainly bacause hurdles-ing requires certain techniques, and the only teacher (Pn. 'Ramah') left school after coaching untill my F2 year., since then, the school sort of lost the tradisi of exceling in the hurdles event of different age group.
Well, hanging out with the younger than younger ones, =P .. my priviledge. I saw the F1 version of me (don't know anything and so s-h-y at first lah) in their lives.
They're friends, even with their soon-to-be enemies.
Because they don't know. Or maybe because they don't think that much?
I don't know. =)
But because of them.
I learnt that sometimes, there doesn't need to and not suppose to have a because.
So ya.
I don't know how to.
But I praise You for ordinary life. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?