Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 6:26 PM , Thursday, March 12, 2009
THE DEFINITION OF HAPPINESS.Today is the day, where my status as 'result-waiter' ended. YAY?
HAHA. YAY!!!
I can feel the 'emptiness', after dreaming, thinking, imagining what today will be.
TODAY, is just another day. =)
I didn't really sleep yesterday.
HAHA.
I was wondering whether I will be happy with my result.
After all the tuition(s), trying-to-focus in classes, facing that kind of pressure. =)
WORTH IT?
So yup, I got my result. Happi-ly.
THOUGH, deep down. I wasn't that happy. Yet.
The real fear was whether they will be happy with it.
After providing everything I want, from shoes(s), clothes, food, laptop, air-con, Astro, ETC..
=)
A-N-D, there's certain degree of personal pride and expectation onto myself.
hmmmm.. HAHA.
But what really stroke me was when when had breakfast with Jit.
It's just an exam, huh?
AFTER A-L-L, that piece of paper can't tell much of who a person is.
AND, when I tagged along to SMKTHO. HEHE.
A girl was happily smiling. She said to Jit, that she's happy, because she got 2 A2!
That alone costed me an immediate wake-up call.
HELO? Here I am complainting the two A2 i got. Not far away, she's thrilled for her A2.
Aren't those A2 the same, huh?
=)
I thought back. All the hard work.
Without those super crazy-ly study night(s), would I be the way I am now?
After all, NOT in vein. AND, why judged by a piece of paper?
TODAY, I realised.
After going here and there celebrating. =)
I am happy, because of the people who teman-ed me to face this day.
AND, the encouraging sms-es and msn-es. HAHA. Before, and during the day.
I am happy, because the Lord has shown me that giving thanks comes with surrendering. Give thanks, stop comparing. AND, we're judged by God not people. =)
I am happy, because I have a home to go back to. No matter what happen.
Happiness can be attained easily.
IF, you allow your perspective to be altered.
Happiness can be taken away easily.
IF, you lost focus onto God.
LALALALALALALALA..
7 words or thoughts?