Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 12:24 AM , Monday, March 23, 2009
FORGETFUL BIRTHDAY.Don't know since when, my ability to remember (a.k.a memory) started to become weaker liao~ REALLY leh. My brain can't really interpret person/things' name immediately sometimes. UHHH. Of course I cant really remember others' birthday(s) too lorr.
YOU KNOW,
I even forgot about close friends/important people (to me larr..)'s birthday(s).
So as I finally, officially turned 18!., I feel:
1. GUITY - sms-es in the middle of night. W-O-W. THANKS, thanks leh!
2. HAPPY - because people wish me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" ..
3. SAD - because I'm not sure whether I can fulfill the HAPPY birthday as it supposes to be. =)
Today isn't an easy day for me.,honest-ly. And I wont fake having a perfect day. =)
THOUGH,
I really praise God for people around! =D
and some long-time lost in touch people! GOS-H. *amazed..*
THANKS for the song(s), just being there, your sms(-es)/call(s), gifts, ETC.
AND, for the days to come
I acknowledge the fact that there's still a long way ahead.
And not an easy one.
There will always be burdens to be carried, depending on whether I want to carry it myself or by God. =)
I remember waking up a morning feeling the whole world and its system don't make any sense.
MAYBE too much of thinking time and happening(s).
I don't even have any practical plans for this year. =(
BUT today I am surer than before,
I want to be like Esther, wholly devoted to God's calling. (BASED ON Convent CG haha)
AND, mem-praktikal-kan what God wants instead of saying it blindly.
I want to cry for things I never did.
OH YA, of course, I will try harder in remembering people's birthday(s)!
THANKS LEH PEOPLE.
THANKS. =)
I thank the Lord for this day.
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?