Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 12:04 PM , Friday, March 27, 2009
I just woke up and I had a crazy dream.
I dreamt that I was soon dying, I was taken away from the crowd and stayed at sort of a tower looking down.
Long story, I remember when I was told I was dying, I sort of ARGH!.
WHY must I die so fast?
So much not done. =(
" If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it." - LUKE 9: 23-24
I woke up.
With an enormous impression of selfishness.
SELFISHNESS.
I am just too selfish to live that way I want to.
AND yup.
I am still shock.
Everyone was shocked.
To be true, it took me some time remembering her.
And more time being shocked and guity.
WEI XIAN passed away on 26th March.
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?