Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 12:09 PM , Tuesday, March 31, 2009
MR. RIGHT.Where are you?
I always tell God lah, why don't You just show me and lead me to who ever I should marry or I want to spend the rest of my life with?
A-N-D, God., I will be more effective in doing Your will and more FOCUS-ed. haha.
Don't know, most people around seemed to be engaged to a relationship, whether secretive-ly or publicly. BUT, still the same lah. I am affected, whether I like it or not. =D
WELL. I been questioning myself whether I am prepared, ready to rasie a family.
OF COURSE, no lah.
It comes more than reading, thinking, or verbal expression lor.
Just imagine, family's acceptance (scary lah, judged by what happened =P), where to settle down, what to work as to support the family, cars, tempat tidur, the stuff inside the tempat tidur, food on the table, electricity & water bills, T-A-X, children's further education(s), insurance, savings for emergency, ETC. WOW.
What if I happened to have daughters like me? =X hahahaahha
That's in term of money lah.
The emotional balance and virtues leh?
how to educate children in a way that we won't feel lost without any grip yet not too comfortable taking things for granted. How to sustain husband-wife relationship. Relationship with in-laws leh? DIfferent upbringing; different way of doing things.
W-A-H.
It's amazing how parents actually built a family. =)
Finding Mr.Right is more than romance, huh?
BUT honest-ly lah, I also human mah
Ada juga crushes. And being crushed. =P
BUT I think God didn't merely direct who or where straight away for His reasons bah~
Yup, because we have a choice.
A-N-D.
It takes time. So simple yet so hard ah. =)
I guess we ourselves need some spaces too, and of course, everyone understands things unique-ly compared to others. And, can't expect people or the someone important to understand, share or interact with us only and fully, huh?
I find it tough to accept the way the system is and was designed.
I love you, you maybe don't. You love me, I might not. ETC.
B-U-T, this's life huh?
IF things are just so perfectly yoked, hehe. We won't need God liao bah?
PRAISE THE LORD.
For He is faithful, our Shelter beyond understanding, and there. =)
Even when I am blindly in love. hahahaha.
LALALALALALALALA..
9 words or thoughts?