Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 11:18 PM , Tuesday, March 03, 2009
MSSD.Today MSSD started.
Of course, that isn't really my problem.
And ya, that's the point.
I really don't know.
I been feeling a bit shouldn't-be-there.
Maybe because I am not a Convent student anymore, or because, I simply just can't tahan to care what people might think. Esspecially the higher authorities~
ISH. I-S-HHH..
THOUGH, I finally know how higher authorities feel.
When their students/people they take care of lose, or win; failed, or succeed.
For my case,
today isn't a good day.
I don't know. I guess I had too h-i-g-h expectations.
And, I am stucked with the concept that it's MSSD, and we don't lose?
Or at least close to winning something.
I feel feeling(s).
I feel down, because I know THEY will feel sad for losing.
AND, I can do nothing other than saying words of comfort that usually won't work for me when I'm told.
I feel guity. For being A-W-A-Y during the crucial week of training.
I wish THEY were more disciplined.
Generation gap ahhh., last time., teacher said 20 times we do 20 times; N-O-W. U-HHHHH..
I won't deny being disappointed.
Disappointed because things are aginst my will.
Crushed, because THEY worked hard.
THEY WORKED HARD.but so did the others huh?
What will tomorrow brings?
Lord, teach me to learn.
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?