Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 10:00 PM , Sunday, March 01, 2009
1. YMI 2I am back! =)
I am glad, even if the world is still the way it's.
Well, this time we went to Tapah and into a Orang asli kampung. Not really actually, we stayed at MCare research centre. Everywhere was grass and muddy path. Dogs, kayu-made shelter and more trees. HEHE.
Frankly, I didn't like the job, esspecially as a farmer. I am now, surer than ever that I am not made to be a farmer. =) the first day itself, we were asked to cangkul 50+ holes. W-A-H., it was really physically torturing, for someone not fit like me. AHHH. Later, the worst part, we plant and there're worms (pink, red, white) all over the whole field! GOSH. for me, it's really a BANG! We aslo did some construction works, in building a rumah kambing. The last day (Thursday) was AHH. Tiring lor., but honestly, I had fun. HAHA!! You see, I always wanted to try making cement. =). YEAPY!!
Actually lah, there isn't any day we went back home not being wet. =)
HAHA!!
1st day : We went a nearby waterfall, and it rained heavily.
2nd day : We went to a stream after work.
3rd day : We went WATERFALL!! deep inside the jungle and it rained just after we headed home.
4th day : It rained when we were working. We went to stream, again. HAHA.
Honest-ly, the best part was to stay with nine other humans. HEHE.
Cooking, brushing teeth, talking, laughing, guitar-ing, eating, singing, playing with children, praying, sharing, argueing, playing Mafia!, shopping, forming vocal band.., together. =)
I learnt a lot from each and everyone of you guys, serious-ly!
But to be real, it's always hard to sustain the initial want-to-learn heart.
The first day itself, God really burdened us to set our hearts right. Why are we here? ETC. But on day four, I reached my breaking point. Esspecially onto the things I used to say NEVERMIND. Don't know, but I was emosionally exhausted.
AND, yup! God reviewed to me one of those things that are holding me back.
PEOPLE? hmm.
I mean, I have ears? and eyes?
Even if you might not think so, what is done by one can really affect others. Esspecially those special relationship(s). I used to think I was jealous that God did not placed the right one for me just like the others had. Though, I later realised I was actually disappointed, esspecially towards people whom I really look up to and respect. It's weird, because we are taught to be pure by guiding our hearts., yet why?
B-U-T yup.
Who am I to judge anyway?
"For all have fallen short of the glory of God.."
But at the end of the day, I really miss that place. =)
and the PEOPLE.
The image of the slipper-less boy still stucks in my mind.
and, it won't be perfect without any of you guys!
=P

2. ALOR SETAR
Friday morning we went to a Malay-ish city. AHHH.
I didn't really expect much but honestly, W-O-W. God was absolutely working lorr.
LYPG in ALOR SETAR! =)
" You can't die for God, unless you learn to live for God."

We travelled 10 jam to get back to Kluang.
I praise God, for a clear mind. And much confusion. YEAPY!~
LALALALALALALALA..
5 words or thoughts?