Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 11:30 PM , Wednesday, April 29, 2009
BASKETBALL.I am not really a huge fans of basketball actually. =D (tooooo dangerous and touchy. =P)
I used to love it during my primary school years, but I prefer atheletics lehh. hahahahaha. =X
Even so. Basketball is still something special to me lar.
A practical way for me to hang out with different range of friend(s)., ETC.
WELL. During the penutup, names were annouced, as in who got shortlisted for training ETC.
Tak ada nama aku. hahahhahaha =X
but i was told that they made a mistake. I was actually shortlisted!!
HAPPY?
you know, it's more of a dilemma.
To go, knowing I won't be selected anyway? So many geng players out there..
To not go, showing no respect to authorities' desicions and faith place on me?
I really didn't know what to do.
AND, I had the worst cant-sleep night yesterday.
I don't understand lor. W-H-Y must things like this happen to me?
W-H-Y must my name be mixed up, making my feeling of not-good-enough-ness even stronger?
AND. I screwed up lots of stuff at once.
The mental torture was enormous. For day(s).
BUT, today I went. =D
And, it was worth it. I learnt lots of stuff. New people, new techniques ETC.
Partly, it was quite scary lor. Lost in instruction(s) hahaha =X
Sometimes, It's really funny how God put things together. R-E-A-L-L-Y.
I learnt that. PRIDE, FEAR.,
FEAR OF REJECTION, can really bring a person down.
It's not about the end result OR achievement(s)., huh? (easy to say larr.. =P)
AND.
What people think, is really just what people think.
After all, what that's pleasant in man's sight is detestable in God's sight. HUHH?
I PRAISE THE LORD.
For this horrible-but-fruitful day. =D
My first official down-to-earth training since a very long time haha..
GOODNIGHT LOH, crazy world.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?