Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 6:58 PM , Monday, April 06, 2009 GUITAR FRENZ.
I realised. Learning guitar can be addictive. =X Since I have time for new instruments., =) been trying to learn more: from YMI(s)/JB., to Kluang. Still a long way ahh, huh? L-O-N-G W-A-Y to go and L-O-A-D-S of stuff to learn. hahahahahahahahaaha..
NOWADAYS., I found myself sitting in front of my lap-py. Youtube-ing., searching for guitar/bass tabs, being WOW-ED by some crazy-ly awesome skills. W-A-HH..=D hehe. =) My hands wah. HAHA. WOHOOO!!~
AND Y-U-P, I learnt to appreciate the used-to-be 'noises' and even deeply in love with the songs that I loved. WAHH.
Despite having much disagreement, negative comment(s) ETC. I really love this song. Lyrics are awesome and close to heart., though sounds a bit weird lah hahahaha. =X
ALL I NEED IS YOU Hillsong United
Left my fear by the side of the road Hear You speak and won't let go Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray Got every reason to be here again Father's love that draws me in And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You
All I need is You All I need is You Lord Is you Lord
One more day and it's not the same Your spirit calls my heart to sing Drawn to the voice of my Saviour once again Where would my soul be without Your Son Gave His life to save the earth Rest in the thought that You're watching over me
TEO XUE QI =)
22-03-91
"Thou wilt shew me the path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy
right hand there are pleasures for evermore"
PSALM 16:11
The rising sun
age old
yet new and inspiring
lighting up the world
with its soft pink rays;
just watching the familiar hues
dance on the still water
I return to emotions
that never truly left.
Just as the sun sets
it rises again
wide arms embracing a new day.
- Li Steins -
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.