Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 12:17 PM , Friday, April 03, 2009
inspired..Finally, NO MORE formal stuff. =X
YAY!
Frankly, since day one, it has been mind-boggling.
SHOULD I GO?
I don't know. I hate being forced.
And no point going for an interview you have zero intention to get, right?
WELL, I went. =)
Early as 7:45am., the roads there were super confusing. I got lost among the tall buildings =X., HAIH. Lost among the unfamilar faces, sights, and chairs. No choice, time to learn to handle things without papa mummy huh?
Despite knowing It WILL be a terrible day, I really didnt expect it to be this ARGH!~
I was told that I didn't certify some important stuff. SO, what to do..
(............)
I went back SMKCC to certify lah. BUT, without the orginal copy (is with the JPA people)..
DR REKHA didn't want to sign ETC. Kena marah. UHH.
BUT somehow, I found myself waiting again.
We went into the interview roon in groups of five.
Introduce ourselves ETC.
You know, the main reason I didnt want to go is because I takut I will get it. ( perasaan I know)
BUT, after I went in, I honestly had no worries haha. =X
Instantly, I found four persons speaking with authorities, fighting for what they love.
From BP to JB.. Top scholar, don't know what campion..
I thought I was active in school. HAHA.
Guess what? THEY entered, won ETC in competitions I never even heard of before. =X
WOW. WOW. W-O-O-W..
A-N-D, I realised that I can talk quite a lot. =)
I realised if we tent to act/trying too hard to be so-called 'interlectual'., we're just the same as the others.
I learnt to not be ashamed of who I am. =D
hehehe. And it isn't that I don't take things seriously. I tent to laugh when I am nervous.=( UHH. UHHHH. HAIH hahahahahaa. I really can't help it lah.
AND hor, I realised there're 50! MRSM in Malaysia!!! AHHHHHH.
At the end of the day.
I realised I don't regret not running away. =P
I saw, met people who know what they're good at, what they love. And, go all out for them!
The bravery to merely put/visualize yourself in a high-achieving state and to public-ly declare with confidence and joy.
WOW. I am WOW-ED.
AND we said goodbye; made good use of technologies.
I doubt that I can ever owe that kind of confidence. =)
What I didn't say was : " WOW.. I am inspired.."
LALALALALALALALA..
6 words or thoughts?