Even though I know this isn't the end of the earth.
L-E-A-V-I-N-G still sounds a bit sad to me. AHHH. =(
Some leaving next week, some leaving end of this month..
Some left early this year.
(.....................)
Well, after graduation., basically two things happens.
FIRST, peopls start disappearing.
SECOND, you would be wondering about your life. " What's next?"
For me lahh. HEHE.
I am staying for FORM 6. =D
It might sounds stupid/wasting time for many., but after all these holiday-ing months.
I am surer than before lohh.
WHY STAY?
1. Because I believe there're more amazing things to be happened in Kluang. HAHA. =X
2. Because I realised burdens will forever be burdens. We can never run away.
3. Because I never actually understand how SMKTHO people survive. hahahahahahaha.
4. Because I am not tired of the MSSD-es yet. hahahahaaha =)
5. Because my sis going Singapore soon and it will be a financial burden for my family mahh.
ETC.
NO LAH. Those are just excuses lahh. hahahaahahaha. =X
I just want to stay and sleep at home. =D
hahahahhahahahaha..
NO LAH.
I think., character building really eats up time.
T-I-M-E..
To be a committed Christian, making right decision(s)., doing the R-I-G-H-T thing(s).
I am not sure whether I can live alone and not be influenced by peer pressure ETC. =)
AND, the big city will always be there, won't run away lah!! but hometown only one lorrr..
HEHE.
Now is a time where friendship seems to be so fatigue.
Will people I know for long change for the worst?
Will people I know not for long become further away?
This is the hard part loh.
Sudden-ly, pictures like these become super valuable.
THOSE DAYS AHHH.. =)
Everything comes back to time, HUH?
LALALALALALALALA..