Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
differences
On 7:18 PM , Wednesday, May 13, 2009
YAY! orientation finally
habis liao. =)
hahahahaha. I am loving life in STK? =D
whether is with old, just-cant-stop-chatting-with ex-classmates or the new interesting people(s).
I think.
There shall be some
change(s) in plan. =)
anyway. Do you know that life in Convent is really different from STK?
Every morning, Convent-iers need to
gather in dewan; but STK-iers don't. Convent-iers' recess is at the same time; STK-iers have recess at
different time.
The biggest differences: Convent-iers know mostly all the people; but in STK, we bearly see other forms people.
You know.
It's quite
sad lo.
I just can't get used to the faster pace of
walking, or the dont-look-right-left
attitude.
She said : "
..what you don't know is people are just too busy with their life that they bearly see our flaw in our life. "
Is that really true?
If it is, I think it's really sad lor.
Because. As a friend, I rather laugh with them (healthy-ly larr..) about the funny thing(s) done together or by them than to not even
care about what their lives have became.
THOUGH.
I love my class, frank-ly. =D
Mixtures of different school culture? HAHA.
lord arr..help me to have the right attitude and guard my speech..=X hope that our relationship will not faden though different class..
LALALALALALALALA..
8 words or thoughts?