Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
"KLUANG MALL AH?"
On 12:08 AM , Saturday, May 09, 2009
HAHA!! today I went to Kluang Mall, A-G-A-I-N to meet with class people etc. =D
Something interesting was, there weren't alone. Not just ours (Convent gang), but STK gang, SSAJ gang and more gang(s) also came out for gathering. HAHA.
WEIRD UH?
All of us had months of holidays, yet only at the edge of leavage (BYE-BYE Matrix people uh..) we finally get out of our house and our daily basics and meet? HA.HA.HA.HA.
INTERESTING.UH?
I remember being super eager to walk walk n shop shop during SPM season.
I guess, it's always when we can't get something that makes things interesting uh?
GOT IT = NOT FRESH?
NO LAH.
I miss my old blogskin. ARGHH.
I accidentally delected it. I-S-HH. ISHHHH. =(
NOW. I MISS THE OLD ONE.. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?