Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
learn to love
On 7:45 PM , Friday, May 22, 2009
Suddenly things became harder. AHH.
Don't know lie..=(
You see, I was at first very satisfied with my class, classroom, location(s) ETC. But don't know why. I found myself so drained and frustrated.
Don't know w-h-y.
You see. Not many
girls choose to study Physics. Hence, for my class, guys
dominated the class. A bit different lor.
Only me and Yiming are from Convent.
Suddenly. No one to really turn to when I can't understand the lesson.
No one to really talk. And talk.
I am on my own?
YUP. At some point, I enjoy it.
New people, HAHA!; new stuff going on..
BUT YUP. I am discouraged.
Discouraged by the
teachers. (ISH.ISHH..) who either haven't come in or you know lah. $*&*@*&(@^!!
Discouraged by my stupidity?
stucked in calculation(s).
Discouraged by the limited knowledge about people.
Discouraged by how
KAI-SHU people can be.
Near-ly broke down.
TIRED. Tired of the environment, and the attitude?
W-H-Y. Are
appearance and
exam's results that important?
WHATEVER LAH. =P
I am glad to
release at the field! GAHHH..=D
HEHE. Nice game huh? HAHAHAHA. Didn't know you guys (SSTK people.) are good at having fun lo! hahahhahahahaha =X
I think things do happened for reason bah.
We are playing, because we
love it?=D Instead of eye-ing on winning.
That makes a lot of differences. =)
I need some time to find out the w-h-y(s) and
stop judging.
hard lie..time to grow up huh?
LALALALALALALALA..
11 words or thoughts?