journal
about
random-es
exits
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
not lost
On 5:07 PM , Wednesday, May 20, 2009
It's awesome! to have new people around. But deep down, who wouldn't want someone to really rely on and let the world runs the way it
wants to, huh?
Someone
permanent to go kantin.
Someone
permanent to go toilet with..
Someone
permanent to have fun with?
But if so, we just will never grow huh?
Suddenly, I did nothing much.
Nothing much can be done? HAHA.
So easily.
So easily, I could
lose focus onto
God.
So easily, I couldn't make the
right decision(s).
SO EASILY. =.=!!
hahahahahhahahahhaha. =X
OH MAN.
I hate to say this.
But I am
loving school..=P haha!!
" Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is your power to act."-PROVERBS 3:27I realised.
GREAT RESPONSIBILITY COMES WITH GREAT EXPECTATION.
when you're known as a christian, you're expected to be like one?
AND. Sorry to be far from perfect.
Hard to be a positive influential. but at least try huh?
HAIH. LONG WAY TO GO.. =)
suddenly simple things like talking to you-who I don't know is harder than usual huh?.. *glad to have a nice talk..=)*
N-O-W. THIS IS CHALLENGING. WAHHH..
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?
This is me
TEO XUE QI =)
22-03-91
"Thou wilt shew me the
path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy
right hand there are pleasures for evermore"
PSALM 16:11
HEART IT
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TUMBIR
delights
Tuhan
family
future husband
sports
violin
potatoes
non-loud music
acoustic
jalan-jalan
yam-char