Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
permanent
On 11:58 PM , Monday, May 25, 2009
Is this the moment where i look you in the eye?
Forgive my broken promise that you`ll never see me cry
And everything, it will surely change even if
i tell you i won`t go away today
Will you think that you`re all alone
When no one`s there to hold your hand?
And all you know seems so far away and everything is
temporary rest your head
I'm permanent
I know he`s living in hell every single day
And so i ask oh god is there some way for me to take his place
And when they say it`s all touch and go
i wish i could make it go away
But still you say
Will you think that you`re all alone when
no one's there to hold your hand?
When all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary
rest your head
I'm permanent
I'm permanent
-david cook (.. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I realised I was wrong.
I thought by making wiser decision(s), I grew up.
It's about how we live through the every single decision(s) made, tasting every single bit of 'right' and 'wrong' huh?
the 'bitter-sweet-ness'? =D
There was a (pigeon ah?) in our lecture hall. Flew round and round, again and again above us.
I realised ho. It din't just fly. It has to move its (swing..) wings to fly?
HAHA. WOHHH..
Dunno. I find it amazing. =)
even animals work hard lie..
why under-estimate the power of small things?
You know. I still find it hard to believe.
HE is permanent, when I was faithful.
HE is permanent, when I was faithless.
am amazed by how He works..=) how people are placed in such a way I can't describe its beauty and unsatisfactions (maybe because vocabulary lousy haha. =P ).. how I pray you would be permanent..
LALALALALALALALA..
8 words or thoughts?