Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Sekolah Tinggi Kluang?
On 5:32 PM , Monday, May 11, 2009
HEHE. First day of school.
The first time I actually have black-ish
black hair.
First time not tie-ing hair, long shirt, waking up at 6+ am since a very long time! =)
HAHA!!
WELL, orientation wasn't that 'fun'. HA HA HA HA.
Weather was killing me. Super
hot, we were sort of crumpled in a small dewan.
THOUGH. I actually had fun. Half-consciously. (super sleepy de lo! =P)
YAY! SCHOOL! =)
new place, new people.
familiar rare
faces, unfamiliar
chances. =D
Puzzled in the midst of the white-blueish crowd. So many
beautiful,
intellectual faces, yet You call us unique individually?
How You
care for all of us?
I REALLY DON'T KNOW.
but I know You do.
I guess, this is the whole point of having faith huh?
not sure, yet sure?I know, now is the time to stand for You.
Less
complaints, less of what
I think..
Bersama-sama. Mari kita ber-usaha lagi.. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
5 words or thoughts?