Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
"selamat hari guru!"
On 3:10 PM , Monday, May 18, 2009

Today I had my first Malay-ish, no duty?., asyik talking and waiting-for-time-to-pass teacher's day. HAIH.
We were like aliens landed on planet earth.
Zero knowlegde of any teacher(s)?
THOUGH.
Some performances were awesome. Brought back lots of
memories? =D Brought back our those-days. =)
You know. I get tired of the kind of culture.
leave even
before the event ended?
Ponteng hari guru to stay at home and study? hmmm.
I find it funny, but shameful.
REALISTIC BETUL.
Respect teachers is hard.
Respect teachers that you don't like is even harder.
At least. You try?
I guess. what goes around comes around?
If we are
taught to merely score in exam, I guess students just never know how to respect huh?
This's from the bottom of my heart!
SELAMAT HARI GURU! =D
Esspecially those who once made my life difficult. =D
I am glad to be a Convent-ier!i miss the kind of semangat kekitaan..the selfl-ess-ness. =) lord..help me to stop expecting changes but change..
这一回, 我累了..
太现实了吧...
LALALALALALALALA..
6 words or thoughts?