Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
THANK YOU?
On 11:41 AM , Friday, May 08, 2009
You know, sometimes I get thrilled when my kawan asks for my help. Anything also counted. =D And when there's nothing to do ETC, I feel HAHA. Maybe I didn't do enough?
WHY won't he/she tell me things he/she tells others?You know, it's different. To hear things from people around people involved instead of them.
BUT I later realised that.
Every single one shares different kind of special-ness and value in different people's heart.
Of course lah, vary accordding to interests, appearance, abilities, open-ness.ETC.
I don't like to be a
only fun-fun, happy-happy friend.
But reality is, for some people., being fun-fun, happy-happy means a lot to them. Uh?
HEHE. OH THANK YOU!
Because horr, Form 6 starting soon liao.
And if isn't because of lots of the inform-er(s)., I won't get my docements done so quick yeh! =D
THANKS THANKS GAHH!! =D
Honestly, I didn't expect this much work? hahahaha. =X
HEHE. I PRAISE THE LORD.
For the people around me. =)
"I am still learning to be a better friend.." =P
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?