Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 12:26 AM , Thursday, May 07, 2009
Time flies, HUH?
Time really does fly.. =D
SO FAST.
People growing up. People getting older.
Yet so many
still pondering among the same old person, or thing(s).
WEIRD HUH?
I find it weird.
Because I found
myself doing the same thing.
I guess after all, people are running around
circles.
Haunting hard for something better.
Yet as the
realisation of 'time-flied' struck, people realise the something they want is what they always have?
Running around circles is fun?
MAY-BE. When we're too blinded by the
definition of
'having fun'.
Or, people are just clueless. " AM I?"
"HAVING FUN CAN BE AS SPIRITUAL AS PRAYING~"ISH. I-S-HHH.
CRAZY WORLD.
Inconsistent
You, don't-care
you-(s).
You. Even
YOU. Always leave me clueless.
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?