Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
back home.. =)
On 11:47 PM , Tuesday, June 09, 2009
am back from FWP.
and sent people away, said good-bye(s)..
A bit weird. From a more spirit-orientated environment; to a down-to-earth people.
I went with an expectation of God directing.
Some decisions to make. =)
BUT. Things really changed when we reached there..
so I am there not because I love God? but intentions to know more about my life?hmmm.
I didn't see any visions like the others did. =)
But I can assure. God was there. Something
stirring inside,
burning.
And, again.
REPENTANCE.
RENEWAL OF HEART.
BROKEN, TO BE USE.what happened to the joy of salvation?
What I learn is that our faith has to be rooted
deep enough. I realised I am not that
desperate for revival compared to the things/people I want. I realised I am not really that wanting to lead etc? reason : multiple including takut?., indifferent? But God uses everyone. YUP. And even if you're super talented of gifted, not
willing to change etc. He can always use
other people.
Oooooouchhhh? *at least for me..*
DUNNO LIEH.
THOUGH. I can't believe prayer can last that long.
WOOOOWWWW..surely not via human strength! =D
and. sometimes,
actions are more important merely speaking.
"Come, let us return to the LORD.
He has torn us to pieces
but He will heal us;
He has injured us
but He will bind up out wounds.After two days He will revive us;
on the third day He will restore us,
that we may live in His presence. -HOSEA 6:1-2
...lord lead me to be a leader for Chirst.. =P
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?