Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
different
On 1:03 PM , Sunday, June 28, 2009
Finally some time out. =)
I don't really feel like talking. Nor doing anything.
THOUGH. I realised there're serious differences in basketball meetings in comparison with olahraga lorh. Dunno.
Back to zero.
Feeling like an out-sider.
or maybe. I just don't really want to
adapt into that kind of culture?
DUNNO. I enjoy being with the team. (hahahahahaha..=D)
Just that. Different?
btw.
Segamat is a small town lieh! Not many tall buildings.
I only got to play for a very
short while yesterday. =) but. I really learnt a lot in terms of
skills and
team-y stuff. =) oh ya! and saw some
cool famous players lorh!! woohoooo!! =)
AND. I still strong-ly believe.
Sorry. I still think that
some guys may be horrible.
But not
all bah.not sure how long can I tahan in environment like such. suddenly dramas become so real, real. Impossibly real. when did receiving salvation becomes this hard? when did the balance of the world drifted this far away in split seconds?LORD. I have questions.
Without answer.
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?