Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 12:13 AM , Thursday, June 18, 2009
Freaking tired. But just can't get myself to
sleep?
dunno lieh. This time I really don't know?
Afraid of not living up to those expectations?
Basketball match coming, more
responsibilities in school,
violin exam somemore. And, frankly, Physics, Chemistry.. ARGH.
Suddenly a realization that I am not smart enough.
And, simply hard to
live up to the Form 6 level, in terms of thinking(s), ways of handling things and people, mindsets, lifestyle, environment.ETC.
E XPL ORE LOH..
Human here?
more to come. People vs. people lieh?
Relationships. Unfulfilled expectations. not-expected reaction(s).
garhhhhhhhh..
A bit defeated? hehehehe. YUP. =)
Well, at least I am aliveee!! =D
my brain not functioning already.. =) good night, not-so-on-my-favor world."do not fear.." is repeated 365 times in the bible.. A M E N.
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?