Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
healer?
On 1:27 AM , Saturday, June 06, 2009
Today as I went to Kluang Mall's female toilet to change, to go for basketball practice. I happened to see the
cleaning mak cik sitting aside without much expressions but some untold sorrows.
DUNNO LIEH.
sometimes, people don't speak much. But by the look of their
faces, we simply can see their pains or unseen/
unrevealed feeling(s)?
SAD?
Let's just call this world - m a d.
Its outrageous
madness saddens me.
So does
my own life's madness.
=)
HEALER. H E A L E R..
Set us
free? =D
I just told her that it's when we're weak that God is strong.. Prayer = power. but what she didn't see is that I was reluctant in proclaiming this? ... *it's through our brokeness that God uses our lives..broken to be fixed. woooooow..=)*
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?