Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
kuala lumpur..
On 8:51 PM , Sunday, June 14, 2009
hehehehehehe. I am back from kl lorh! =P
Wai Kit's birthday mah.. so we went up to kl lorh. =)
anyway. Once again. Kl = arghhh!!!!
hahhahhahahahaha.
Truly, home
sweet home.
Nice to see people who will say:
"Hi" in return to your
"Hi"and smile when you smile to them..
AND. Less
%^$&#!^%&$@.. =D
hmmmm.
I realised I am not that thrilled by
materials anymore? =P
I guess, the more you grow up, the more you realise what really matters bah.
glad to talk, and talk with you all..

garh..
School tomorrow. UHH.. =D
hahahahhahahahahaha. Back to hectic days. 6 am wake..
=) Phew.. At least there're school on this earth right? (look to the bright side?)
broken to be heal, only if you're willing to be healed? hmmmm.. Lord. why are cities these cold and closed door these much brokeness? so much work to be done..In the end. City people will know.
Make-up(s), don't help.
be true to who you're, the way God made you.. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
5 words or thoughts?