Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
"rise.."
On 8:38 PM , Tuesday, June 02, 2009
YAY! finally., back from camp! =D
heheheheheheheheehe..
To be utterly honest. I didn't want to go.
TIRED. DIS-ORGAZNIED.I was tired untill a point, where I couldn't even remember where I am or why am I awake at certain places lieh..
HAHA!! though.
BBQ, was quite a success? =)
*glad to have you all gathered!*
HAIH.
I went to camp with a weary soul?
YUP. LETHARGY (really tired..). WOREN OUT.
Dont know lieh. me not superman?
I get tired of "nevermind"(s) and smiling? and, I really was super malas to talk or face people or fulfill any forms of obligation or expectations.
SORRY. SORRY.
If my reactions were wrong or whatever.
HEHE.
Back to the camp.
DONT KNOW WHY. (really!!!)
1st day, in a mood-less way, kena hit. "RISE.."
"RISE!!"
"RISE AND BE STRONG IN THE LORD!"
"..we fall. We all fall. But we must rise up again."
WOHHH.
It was as if kena slapped.
You know, I never actually fully embrace the word RISE. We fall, and rise up again. We can't just rise up, without falling?
Dont know lie.
School been fun but tough?
Decisions. People. Expectation(s)?
h m m m mm..
NUMB. Immuned from the joy of the Lord.
I came back with a renewed mind.
HEHE. This camp is quite different.
Zero expectations, yet enormous peace-ish peaceful peace.
If you want to pray,
there's a price to pay.
"...I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received."
when did unity became so important? wohh. woh. Yup., transformations are impossible without the older generations.. =D sorry. Sorry, Lord. You know our hearts..

SORRY for being as sticky as the hot glu gun. AHA!! =) cant imagine if we didn't talk, i might end up scolding people all around screaming like mad dog? =P
THANKS. =D
*i have no idea how. really. but let's be stronger and let our passions for people to burn even deeper....=)*
This is what I learnt. Me, no rights to underestimate God's power. =)
Let the poor says I am rich.
Let the blind says I can see.
This's the power of the cross. The answer.
Hosanna, Hosanna. Hosanna..
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?