Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
the real thing
On 11:37 AM , Thursday, June 04, 2009
sometimes, it's weird to know that behind the
visible happening(s), what happens inside is different and just
unexpected.
Picture(s) of bliss.
Word(s) of encouragements.
roar of contentment?
Who knows what
really lays behind huh?
Broken relationships. Broken promises. Unforgiveness. Jealousy. Low Self-image. Unfulfilled expectations. Pressurized. DIVISIONS?
Yet God breaks chains. And chains. And more chains, more chains., more chain..
GAHH. We just need to
fall to
learn? =)
What really hurts is to know too much?
I find it hard to
accept, whether in school or church or even sports.
PRETTY/GENG!! = ACCEPTED.NOT SO PRETTY/NOT SO GENG = IGNORED.
MAYBE.
Chances should be given for the inner being.
But, I guess we're just too
busy for that. huh?
TODAY.
I will find ways to
convince myself that God's timing is perfect.
I will find ways to view this world
upbeat-ly. =)
today as we practised balls. I realised everyone earns the right to speak out their feelings.. I realised it's because of the way I viewed people that people viewed me the same way? *glad to be in this a-g-a-i-n, most-likely-would-lose-but-truly-happy team.* let's 加油!! =)ANYWAY.
WHY MUST HUMAN SWEATS LIEH?
ISHHH.. don't like don't like..=(
is there any sports where people don't sweat? haha!!
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?