Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Adoration?
On 4:52 PM , Wednesday, July 08, 2009
We had our first Pre-exam 'trials' yesterday night. I couldn't really focus? hmm. You know. One of the songs I am playing is called Adoration. This song is a bit special, because I always treat it as a
thanksgiving song for the Lord. =)
That night. I could bearly play properly?
" Praise God even during the
bad times.."?
No idea why.
Everything seems to
break apart suddenly.
Let's just say, I had enough?
Today was my first day in Pu1F3. Heard about lots of stuff that even sadden me.
Gossips about me
looking down on F3?
hmm. Just to clarify. I did blog about me unwilling to study there. But, It
isn't about the class or the people. It's just that I
miss being in F1?
Whatever. Really whatever. Not worthy to be a problem.
Sorry for the
masam face.=( I am really
tired already.
Tired of people ( i know who you are) saying stuff behind my back yet projecting a
happy face in front of me?
Tired of the way things are. The ridiculous system. @*^#($&^#$!*@
Tired of being
'buang'-ed/randomly kicked aside without warning?
Sorry. Really am sorry.
But, I am human too? got
limits eh?
To certain extend, I don't really care what people think lie bah. Planned to ponteng to simply rest instead of being this emotionally unstable / easily affected. But, hehehehe.. I am just trying to strive for whatever hope I have to have a second chance?
Why. Why so abandoned?
Suddenly so much thoughts about quiting or giving up to run away.
what happened to the transforming people's lives bringing joy missions?
This is a selfish world. People move on.
A war to fight?
I want to fight for it, not because it's deserving. I never actually fight for something this eagerly before eh? =X
Lots to face. No more strength.
堕落.. time to raise up?
Will pull myself back again. =)
No worries. Still alive. Wanna give up, but will not.=D
lost count of my unsatisfactions, tired.
I am tired liao.need a break..
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?