Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
回到过去..
On 7:41 PM , Saturday, July 11, 2009
Today went back to
ex-school for Hari Koko. =)
You know. The kind of atmosphere, the kind of crowd, the kind of view from far., really brought
back lots of memories. Weird thing is, quite a big group of us (ex-schoolers) went back eh? =P I guess, not only aku
miss school yah?
The moment we bursted into
laughter. It seemed like time revised?
hahahahahahahahaha. =)
Back to English zone, that slope, the same canteen..=D
Memories really do stay huh?
决定吞下这口气.. 不要
堕落了.=)
我, 会努力不哭了. 是
上帝的安排, 我要
接受.
not sure how. but I will. a realisation that it has been some time since I really sat down to be silient before God eh?
when you ask for God to break you, He will really break you.
REMEMBER?

Stay safe people! will always be glad for "back then.."=P
Deeper. Take me higher than I've been before.
True character is built by pain. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
9 words or thoughts?