Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
drew lots
On 4:32 PM , Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Today was a day to remember?
Well.. During our lecture, teacher masuk, and out of the blue.
8 of us were asked out to
draw lots. Draw lots, to see who unlucky, have to change to another class.
Reason: F3 has only 17 pupils left. need people to go there?
AHHHHH. You know larh. I kena lor.
Let's just say I been seriously
unlucky? from yesterday..ups and downs.=.=!!
You know.
The moment I saw what I got. I nearly burst into
tears?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
ARGH. Of course I didn't cry larh.=P
But just that. It was so sudden, and after all the
accumulated low self-esteem happenings, sort of felt rejected, what I see, people's reactions, the not-good-enough-ness..
I broke down lo. Tell me, how to
not?
Just because I was unlucky, drew lots kalah. Masuk another class. Then you're telling me all this while same-class-ing there isn't any
feeling lar? Are we that
unworthy to let our future be determined by lots?
Well. I am
sad. Freaking sad?
You know. I always been my pleasure to be in this class ar. Really. I love the kind of environment, people sitting around, right got inconsistent
Yan Hong, left got nice-to-bully
Ah Da!, front of
pinky toy to push?(haha!!), back got rolls of
Mr. Smart(s).. Though seriously, sometimes really just hate/disappointed with the guys - being inefficient, discouraging etc. (=P..)
Abruptly, no grip? no 'home'; no
purpose?
Tell you a truth.
Main reason why didn't I changed stream is because, I found a class that is more than worthy/fun to be in. A place to be called
home?=)
Thanks ar people. For being so
'agresif' in trying to make things work. I appreciate it! =D hehehe. Weird hoh? times like this,
four of us gathered again.=) "That's what friends are for..", I am deeply, in silience reminded.
People in PU1F1. JIA YOU LO!! would be great if I can get back.. We'll see. Just to clarify, I enjoyed every single minute. Seriously, and time having each of you all..=) JIA YOU LIEH!!

We took this picture because Sin Yee was to leave.
Didn't expect this coming. me leaving too?
time will make passed people the past. I know that. I really am clueless, why me? why why why..but is Your plan huh?
A man's heart plans his way,
but the Lord directs his steps.
there's power in surrendering..
LALALALALALALALA..
6 words or thoughts?