Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
good-bye
On 12:38 AM , Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I was going to sleep.
But I got up to blog. =)
Well. Time to say
goodbye? =D
hehe.
Meiqi going Singapore lor tomorrow.
You can say people can always come back? But, still. There's much
differences lor. It's sort of like the home not complete without everyone in it? (really lieh..)
You see. I only have one bigger sister.
But. Not one I can 24/7 remains peaceful with garh. ( really..) Esspecially when we grew up, differences in
opinions and ways of dueling things? hmm. But, somehow, we would always get ourselves gathered, sometimes middle of the night, talking. Talking.
Talking.
From my sports. To my friends.
From her friends. To her computer games.
We call that
sister-hood, huh? =D
Would be
weird without someone ting-ting-tong-tong middle of the night playing piano, or hearing some random laughter. And, no one to turn to if got some horror things going on? =D Time to be the
eldest at home liao?
Tonight I will sleep and wake up thanking the Lord.
What a family I have eh?
Imperfectly
perfect.
bye-bye =),
great dreamer~

I don't want to be too busy for myself. =)
WOOOOTS! EXAM!!
LALALALALALALALA..
6 words or thoughts?