Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
Segamat mana?
On 11:37 PM , Sunday, July 05, 2009
hehe. Finally back home. After the traveling(s).
A lot in my mind.
And, dun really know how to
verbalise things? =)
well..Let's just say this experience was an
eye-opener. To
see,
acknowledge so many national players' geng-ness. WOOOOT!! me = amazed! seriously. Amazing..the kind of acuracy, speed, team spirit.=)
Back to our team.
Well. I know clearer than anyone on earth that this
isn't a deserving placing?
YUP. THOUGH. I thank God for this opportunity.=D
I really do. hahahahaahahahahah.
Great time being crazy with a banch of crazy-ly
crazy people. hahahaha. Travelling never was boring?=D hahahahaha! I appreciate it a lot!
For the
dark side, hehe. You know larh. Arguement? WOH. hmmmm.
I learnt that
confidence is actually something important in sports, either crush you or build you up. I realised even clearer that I am not that confident, and easily beaten by my own intimidating thoughts or others' opinions? hmmmm.
hehe. Am tired. Back to normal routine.=D
10 days away from..
Loads of
homeworks accumulated from a week of Pre-hari koko busyness etc.
Really am scared by the
vagueness of tomorrow. But, I am happy. Really happy!, to let life live? =D
ENCOURAGED.So much to learn. So much to face.=)
感谢, 感谢你们的照顾.. 谢谢..
在你们身上学到很多.从球艺`关心朋友的态度`自立独立`到鼓励对友的方式.
这将是我的第一.最后但最美的体验..=)
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?