Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
summary
On 5:11 PM , Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Usually I won't get tired of blogging.
Love hearing voices to voices. Talk banyak, ask here and there =D
But recently, I find it hard to truly express what I feel?
To summarize how am I doing. Questions like :
" How was your week?" seems to keep me
thinking, cracking my head etc.
UHH.=P
Yesterday during Lecture. Three of us (me with mama and papa =P) were sort of
sharing what we feel, learnt and why(s).,
expectations in these two years etc. So I shared quite a lot. But when I got back home. I sort of realised I didn't and wasn't able to
fully express what state I am in?
HEHE.
Hard to really
verbalise feelings in the midst of
unknown?
Today Wan Jun asked me (in chinese) : So you been here with us for quite some time liao., still want to tranfer back to F1?
In my mind. Clueless.
Maybe, I gave up too
fast and hardly imagine dapat tranfer back?
Or. I am still not
believing that all these things happened?
DUNNO. REALLY. =)
But honestly. It still is heart-wrenching. To pass by. To see my place being removed. To see much going-on without me. I guess, time to
let go yah? =D
I guess. Growing up. I been
choosy when it comes to friends?
we can never run away. God will always bring back the one thing we find it hard to duel with? ( man... so true..=X )=)
At the end of the day.
I am happy?
YEAP. Well. Sad, of course. But will get back on tune! =D
I realised it has been quite challenging.
Even from the
first day of Form 6? (really lie..)
HAHAHAHA =D
Glad to know many awesome
close-to-heart friends.
A banch of
ball-lovers! Both badminton and basketball!!! =)
Some super smart
brainy people! =P
And
kepo, but really important banch of lunch partners!! =D
I look back.
I did what I used to find it reluctant to do.
"Class : PU1 F3"
This sudden distract was too
random and
painful.
I learnt to lay
down my pride.
Not what I desire,but Your plan is far more greater?堕落是否, 是个选择. 我选择成长..
LALALALALALALALA..
7 words or thoughts?