Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
this night
On 9:55 PM , Saturday, July 25, 2009

This night was beautiful.
I went out with my mom. =)
Some time-out? (............)
I looked back from Myvi. Saw streets of dark-ly shining light(s).
Insignificantly. Drew many people to walk through its path?
Walking. Half of my mind - Physics. Half of it. Else where.
王历宏-<脚本>, keep running through my mind.
Maybe I think too much?
I find that this night was beautiful.
After all the inter-mind battle(s). Never-ending drama(s).
I find that " I will soar with You, above the storm".. is hard to sing.
True peace, stays. Even if the whole world collapsed?=D
I checked my sms-es again.
Amazed by my remaining RM0.07. Lord, lots of going-on eh?
You. Worrying. You(-es). Not sure how well you're.
=.= You. Makes me worry.
An instant taste of peace. Contentment.
I couldn't help it but to smile. Laugh.=D
Was it from the right source? Would it lasts?
I am deeply, painfully reminded.
Let go of bitterness.
True peace stays. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?