Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
1-8-2009
On 3:44 PM , Saturday, August 01, 2009
Today I learnt a valueable lesson.=)
Badminton match for Form 6 was held yah. hehehehehe =D
Fun? More than that.haha!!
For mixed double. We
lost during the first round. After all the plannings, observing, hoping. We lost by 1 mark? hmmm. But in the middle of the game, the fact is I already a bit
giving up?
This morning I was thinking.
Would things be like they
used to be?
Always lose, always always lose. Even after training etc.
I just
can't get myself to perform or play the best in
competitions?
=.=!! Can't get over a simple
past?
Well. hehe. Later we won the women double! =)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!! =P
*happie!*( my first badminton win lieh..=P )
You know. It's
tiring.
To love something so much but just can't win when doing it?
So we all just
wanna win hoh?
"比赛有时就是这样的,会有你想不到的结果, 重要是有学到.."what a phase from you. Agree.=)
happy. Not really because of the Gold we get (because of it also lah!=P). But get to know a banch of funny and serious ball-lovers!=D the time we had will always be something I will laugh thinking of them! hoho!!One of the thing I admire of the
Upper(-ies) is how united and together-together they're lor.. Though was a bit like bullying the minority(Lower)! =P
Not sure when can I live life like these recent weeks again, like
a superwoman driving here and there talking makan ice playing ball and more ball outdoor.. =)
Love it!=D
Praise the Lord.
For this close-to-heart day.
time to re-charge battery! hohohohohoho..
LALALALALALALALA..
4 words or thoughts?