Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
pencalonan?
On 9:48 PM , Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Today STK had
pencalonan for MPPPU. =)
Let's just say, even in these two days, much had
happened eh? What people think; things said about people etc.
You know, I suddenly
realised that things have
changed.
Not like what I always visualised.
Not like what I
expect or want to expect?
UHH.
Today, even in such a short time.
I realised how easily
defeated I am.
How indecisive or
afraid of taking risk I am, esspecially when what people say is against my will.
So it's true eh?
Kill to survive?
Let's just say. I want a
clear mind.
Think more than doing? =)
Standing not-so-firm on this realistic ground.
I realised more than I can express.
I think. And not thinking the next moment.
Deep down intense.
Not sure what tomorrow brings.
Yet some gladness.
To hear voices of close-to-heart people.
And the comfort of the Lord.
Even in the midst of 'war'.. =)
今天终于累倒了.. 没去提琴课. 哈哈!
睡醒了. 轻松多了..觉得头脑有点动了? 哈哈..
The night was beautiful. =P
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?