Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
up and down?
On 10:59 PM , Wednesday, August 26, 2009
A lot of events are coming up. =P
I realise that many things are
slow-ly wearing me off.
Sometimes, I just can't help it to engage into the "WOHOOOO!!!" tempo and hard to really get back on tune onto the
realistic field?
People are not that perfect.
I am not as
good as what I
want to be? =)
Accepting our weaknesses is part of living this life, eh?
big crowd cheers and depresses me.
Part of me knows great things are made possible by
unity.
Part of me acknowledges that I am just
another human?
But yesh man.
" Hope is grief's best music. " ? =D
Today was really fun! =P
I think we play more than climbing bah? excluding 3 orang.
Love the relaxing mode, Mafia-ing,dancing. =)
A right time to get
isolated and not facing another big crowd adding more complications into my little tiny mind. hoho!! =P

For whatever ups or downs.
Whether is beyond my power of handling.
All
to You.
From You.
Through You. Amen. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?