Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 8:43 PM , Saturday, August 08, 2009
We did our Quest yesterday night in Youth centre. =)
It was a sweet, blessed fun night. =D
Though not many turned up.
It has been some time.
To see the kind of attentive-ness of people?
Really lie. I was inspired by the video.
But even deeper inspired by people's response.
The team. The people who did not fly kite and appeared.
Encouraged by Jit. For not depending on the number who turned out.
It has been some time.
Since I really did embrace what It means to do things for the audience of one. Not to please the crowd or see how big the crowd is? =D
I still remember.
Half way through the message.
I secretive-ly looked around.
Realised that people were listening.
I guess, people do wanna do something to help/change eh?
That instant calm-ness. WOW-ness.
Was enough for me to burst into tears.
Deep down, knowing clearly.
That's the power of the love. =)
The best place on earth - Kluang "Battown!" hoho!!
what a town to be in..=)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?