Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
................
On 10:13 PM , Saturday, September 26, 2009
Is worship really the only thing that matters when we say it's?
Sometimes, simple words are enough to kill a spirit?
hmmmmmm..
When things go wrong, let go of the unfulfilled expectations. Not about what not done, but the effort and heart? =)
Sorry if I am not good enough bah.
Really did my best. Tried my best to fulfill the commitments.
As Un Ven once said, even if we feel discouraged, we need to stay faithful in our service. =)
"累中带泪."
I just, need some space to be human.
Yet school is starting so soon..[=.=!!!]
"It's the lessons in life that form our character.." =D
I guess, yesh bah. JIA YOU!!
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?