Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
by faith
On 5:04 PM , Sunday, September 13, 2009
"...... I walk
by faith."
how many times we
said that?
how many times we
sang of it?
This week. After much break-down(s) and delight(-es).
I realised that walking by faith isn't that easy.
To not know what's gonna happen, yet continue.
Crazy huh?
I guess. Not everything is seen
physically. =)
OH. And, do you know what's the 'buah' of walking by faith?
hehehehe.
" Ordinary miracles. "
So simple, yet so
beautiful. =D hoho!!!
turn your eys upon Jesus
look full in His wonderful face
and the things of the earth
will grow strangely dim
in the light of His glory and grace "Your strength can also be your greatest weakness." =X
people, 加油!! =)
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?