Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
A FINE DAY
On 10:50 PM , Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I had quite a great day today. =P
Starting from my morning, out buying stuff.
Afternoon tagged along with Jit and three more persons
scrubbing walls preparing for tomorrow's painting..=D So much fun!!hehe..
Evening
playing ball again, hoho!!! =D
Night, out for
band practice which ended up seeing sky and going to Kluang Mall jalan-jalan huhuhuhuhu..=)
You know. Sometimes I just can't balance my feelings. From a place so
contradict to another. Now here am I, me and my laptop. Back to square one?
Today as I was watching Jit spraying, spraying to remove the black black stuff. Instant
joy and an impression of
'loosen chain' flooding over. =) Inside, reallly WOOOOW-ed lor.
I realise. The
beauty of life, is to realise that It's hard to not depend on people or live by what offered by the world yet
hanging on, surviving? When we
acknowledge that we're powerless, needing God to bring us through each day, we
will notice the
difference between 'just another day' and 'a fine day' bahh. =)
I HAD. A FINE DAY. =P
[maybe that's why I been so
'high' and
energized even on court or in Kuang Mall or even scrubbing.=P] WOOOOOOOOTS..=D
明天要顺顺利利啊..=)
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?