Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
harder
On 2:19 AM , Saturday, September 12, 2009
Sorry. But I still find it hard. Hard to even try to focus on the larger image, eating up my emotions. Can't really balance up my feelings, when I need to? Despite the fact that I know clearer than anyone this is where the Lord placed me in and wants me to be at. It's hard to really accept/ live according to what I am expected to react?
'late night. Early of tomorrow?
Reminded of "You gave me hope.."..
His glory appears?
Lay down things that perhaps I will never truly surrender?
The same way as papa not letting me being out after 10 pm.
Asking, nagging me to study.
The kind of rebuke, enough to stir up my "arghh."
But deep down. I know clearer than anyone.
All is done out of love.
The same way. The Father in heaven disciplines.
I ate up my feelings, once again.
"May the Joy of the Lord, from within be our strength.." hits even harder than ever.'
加油!=)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?