Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
lalalalalalalalala..
On 3:55 PM , Monday, September 28, 2009
huhuhuhuhu.. You know, I am not someone who
doesn't like to go to school yah. But hmm, just to be honest, yesh bah. I
didn't want school to start. =X hmm. Just that this break is toooooo short, knowing that there isn't any next holidays or anything as I didn't really get to rest..sort of [stucked], numb..
Well, last night, didn't really slept well too. Had to finish
'unfinished buisness' huhu~ and even 拖累kawan to do much research.=) [appreciate it!!huhu~] hmm. Not really sure what to
expect for the next weary morning?
Last night though was reallly reallly tired le, can't sleep. Thinking of the lots of things
not done. A bit worried and
burdened. hmm. You know, I sort of don't know how am I going to carry on lorr.
Fear of not being what I should be,
loaded syllabus =(, friends,
Csardas [arghhh!], maintaining my smily face =X, my wanna-play-
ball-ness [WOOOTS!!].. Scary, not?
huhuhuhu.. Well, let's just say today was quite fun and satisfying..Weeee~ reallly awesome to see all the
faces in real after quite some time..hehe~ hmm. The kind of school-ly school-ing feeling came back?=D I guess, truly,
mindset does affect a lot huh?
What I learnt is,
a simple prayer does changes a lot.=)
Not about how grand or long it's, as long as it's your heart's cry and full of conviction.
放学冲出去的感觉真好..YAY!!!! 哈哈~
累了..
偷息一回儿..冲个凉, 洗把脸.
加油..
老鼠们., 加油咯..=)
" When I am weak, You're strong.. "
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?