Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
merdeka!
On 11:57 PM , Monday, August 31, 2009
Today is
Malaysia's special day. =)
Not really
felt, the kind of warmth-ness.
Didn't even know where was a count-down. =.=!!!
I guess, not all things are about "feelings" bah. Some things are best
shown by actions? hoho!!=D
We went into the housing area near
railway again.=D
This time with more STK-iers? =)
HEHE. Really
encouraged lor.
I still find it hard bah. To really
balance up my emotions. Not be smiling only if people are doing it. Not be
angry in extreme ways if things are not in my favor? =X

I watched Up few days ago. Man..What a show well-done lor. =) Love the part where the old man had to leave
everything inside the house in order to fly again to save the little boy.=) Speaks a lot of the situations we human are in eh? Hard to let go?
I nearly cried. Maybe because that flim itself speaks a lot of how I feel bah. Holding on to dreams far far away but never actually went for it? Chasing after so many things, only to know that what matters most is still people and peoples?
"so true lieh.." =)
Love the part when the old man
let go of his house. Not knowing that the house land-ed perfectly on the right spot as he always wanted it to? WOOOH. =D
Many times.
What is required is simply
obedience.
Obeying God's calling and
let the One up there to take care of the other things? =D
but you know lar. easy say, hard to do?
School
tomorrow.
Much to duel with. Much to face. H-A-I-H.
"May the Joy of the Lord be our strength.." hoho!!!=P
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?