Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
pressure
On 10:54 PM , Monday, October 12, 2009
I realised that I couldn't help it but to let what I feel more or less
affects any and many of my
actions. Whether I let it or not..=X hmm. I realise I am not good at handling rejections or
failures and so easily carried away by the kind of
pressurized out-of-control-ness. [=.=!!!!]
I really do wonder, sometimes.
Am I, fighting alone? Am I living in
my own space? Or maybe, I just don't belong to wherever so I am huh?
"
No point shining two torches to each other.." ?
Yet what are
we doing?
[KEK-SIM..], 心酸~
[Do not understand. Just one tiny planet held in God's hand yet so many
different 'worlds'.. Do we even
care give each other any chances to make each other's presense known? ...]
when we gained something,
we lose something.
For what that's of worth., though might not be worthy for others. Worth it. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
3 words or thoughts?