Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
MPPPU dinner!
On 7:20 PM , Friday, October 23, 2009
Yesterday's dinner was quite a bliss and hehe..worthwhile I guess.=) hehehe. Honestly lar, not
easy at all to work in the team. So many different
characters, working's
style, way of
expressing..=X huhu.
Though many times got really
mad.
Though sometimes even asked
why am I even doing..
One dinner,
reveals so much of who I am and who others are?=)
Things happened so
fast. So many complications luu.
Glad that, above all.. We sticked together. =)
[btw, hehehe~ GOOOOOODY JOB to the performers lieh!WAH!!and super thanks!!=D hehehe~.. Love what Sean said :" no one
deserves to be called stupid, because we're all created by God.."
INSPIRING.=)]

"A successful team beats with one heart."
Exam to come. Another "dutiful" year ahead. [lalalalalala..]
一个晚宴, 牺牲了多人的许多; 但间接促进了人与人的感情.=P
开心,
满足吧.. =) 加油加油luuuu..=D
"... ... things happen for a reason.
hang on; hanging on!huhu~"
LALALALALALALALA..
1 words or thoughts?