Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
"time flies.."
On 6:24 PM , Friday, October 30, 2009
This is a point where I find time going by that fast but
bitter-sweet-ly content. =) huhu.. Really fast luh,
exam over left with merely a day. ==
What a week.
Seriously, ups and downs. =)
But actually lah. This exam sort of
stirred up some momentum for me to study luh. hehe.. First time in the year I think,
sat down and really studied something. [ gratifaction..=P HAHA!!]
Isn't exam so random?
A bit
KEK-SIM, studied but what came out is ... ?
Droplets of bitter-sweet
heartfelt. Because, I tried to do my best already but not sure whether It would be good enough.. But back to square one, am I trying hard enough? [including all the talking-ies in class, Facebook, main bola..==] And, why so serious?
I guess now, what
class etc. doesn't matter much le bah.
Weird huh? Something once heart-wrenching can so easily be forgotten. I guess, It might sound sad or selfish to acknowledge the fact that people learn to move on. But this is the way life
suppose to be, not?
HMMMMM.
Relationships arr, can be so
selfless. Yet selfish.
Some
expectations just can never be totally fulfilled luh.
But I guess it's what that keeps us moving huhh? =)
考完咯.. 小
欣慰, 小开心.
累..累啊..
是时候停息一会吧.. == 想想, 我也尽力了luh..
说好尽力了, 就要大胆的
放下..=)
" 因为有说不出口的心声, 才有'透底'的开心.. " huhu~
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?